Booking your trip
Your proposed itinerary will be confirmed when deposits are received by each member of the group. To confirm your package we require a deposit of 30% of the total package price, with the balance due 70 days prior to departure.
Our Staff will then make reservations for each of your golf and hotel selections in a manner that most efficiently and comfortably allocates your time. Golf tee times and hotel room reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is received, so an early response should result in better tee times and desired accommodations.
- Payment may be made by check, wire transfer, or credit card.
- We encourage all clients to purchase travel insurance when making their deposit. No one expects to have to have to cancel their golf vacation but sometimes the unexpected happens, and buying travel insurace will allow you to be reimbursed for any monies you may forfeit because of cancellation penalties. We include our terms and conditions with each itinerary we send to you, so you are aware of your financial obligations regarding the trip. Our Sporting Protector Policy costs 7% of the trip cost regardless of client age. If you purchse this within 14 days of your trip deposit you receive a pre existing condition waiver.
- We require an accurate number of golfers who will play on the trip. Once tee times are arranged and deposits paid, fees may be involved to change and/or cancel the original reservation.
- We need full names of everyone on the trip, golfers and non golfers.
- We request standard rooms at hotels, these typically contain either twin beds or one queen size bed. We are happy to request upgraded rooms at an additional charge. At some hotels, for example The Turnberry Hotel and The Old Course Hotel it is well worth the extra cost to be overlooking these great golf courses, please discuss these options with your travel specialist.
- Flight information: we need the arrival and departure information for each person on the trip. We prefer to receive your actual airline itinerary so that mistakes are not made when sending us this information. Please forward this to us as soon as possible as we use this to confirm/book your rental vehicle.
- Caddies: we highly recommend the use of a caddie where available. Electric carts are very limited on the courses where you will play and are usually reserved for individuals with health conditions, therefore requiring a doctors letter to book one. Caddies are independent contractors and must be reserved in advance. A caddie will cost about £45 or €45 each with tip additional.